-- created by Pia Frauss in 2003, with High Logic's FontCreator Program; updated in 2005 --
is a FREE FONT. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Based on French Bastarda writing and some -- freely handled -- Rotunda capitals, this font has no match in historic documents. It's a first try to combine imitation and imagination.
There is no number sign in this font. In its place, you'll find a long s. Equally, you'll find alternatives in other places:
- another C instead of the left curly bracket
- another E instead of the bar sign
- another G instead of the right curly bracket
- as well as st and et joined by means of a flourish on the fi and fl keys.
This font contains some attempts at kerning, especially the pp.
1. The designer as well as owner of this font is Pia Frauss.
2. This is a free font, but it is restricted to personal use only.
3. This font may not be included in any commercial compilation of fonts, be it on CD, disks or other products, without the owner's permission.
4. Altogether, this font may not be used for commercial ends and financial gain without the owner's permission.
5. This font may be freely distributed, as long as the zipfile, including this text, remains unaltered.
6. This font comes as it is. There is no warranty -- express or implied -- offered by the owner, or supplier. The risk of any losses or damages resulting from the use of this font remains wth the user.
For any information or permission you need, please write to email@example.com